In case you’re wondering (all 3 of you that read this blog) – this blog is not going to be another wedding blog. I promise. I do still want to share my Bali photos with you, but after that, we’ve got to move on. Cool?
So back to the blog. Over the past year, it’s become clear that I need a creative outlet for my photography and to share the things that inspire me. That’s the foundation of this blog. But given how life has evolved over the past three months, I also want to share my experience starting a new business and open up the road ahead to those that want to tag along.
So that said, here’s the latest on the biz:
- My travel guide concept (for phones/tablets) is solidified and the business plan is in the works
- I’m looking for a developer (know anyone?)
- I’m looking for investors (email me if you’re interested)
- I’m looking for writers in San Francisco, Chicago and Portland/Seattle (know anyone?)
- I’ll be sending out a survey after Thanksgiving to collect more market info on my demographic (please respond!)
And in the mean time, expect to see some new posts on the things that are rocking my world right now. There are many.